There are two efficient ways to embed a SoundSlide presentation in your web page.
1. The instructions are nicely set out step-by-step here.
2. Use Dreamweaver.
- Use WYSIWYG mode.
- Place the cursor where you want to embed your presentation.
- From the dropdown menu select “Insert” then “Media” then “SWF”
- Find the swf file in the publish_web folder of your SoundSlides presentation
- You have to know the height and width of your presentation (640 x 480) or otherwise.
- Type the correct height and width into the properties panel of Dreamweaver.
If you are not embedding the presentation in your web page, then you can link to it (see #1 above) or you will have to export it as a video file (this may cost you extra money for a plugin), upload it to YouTube, then embed from YouTube.